Die Avnet Academy bietet den zweitägigen Kurs "IBM Security QRadar SIEM Foundations (BQ102G)" an.
QRadar SIEM provides deep visibility into network, user, and application activity. It provides collection, normalization, correlation, and secure storage of events, flows, assets, and vulnerabilities. Suspected attacks and policy breaches are highlighted as offenses. In this course, you learn to navigate the user interface and how to investigate offenses. You search and analyze the information from which QRadar SIEM concluded a suspicious activity. Hands-on exercises reinforce the skills learned.
This basic course is suitable for security analysts, security technical architects, offense managers, network administrators, and system administrators.
You must have:
- Basic TCP/IP networking skills
- System administration knowledge
- Basic information security skills
- Describe the purpose and capabilities of the QRadar SIEM licensed program
- Describe how QRadar SIEM collects data and performs vulnerability assessment
- Learn how to navigate and customize the dashboard tab
- Learn how to investigate the information contained in an offense and respond to an offense
- Learn how to find, filter, and group events in order to gain critical insights about the offense
- Learn how to create and edit a search that monitors the events of suspicious hosts
- Learn how asset profiles are created and updated, and how to use them as part of an offense investigation
- Learn how to investigate the flows that contribute to an offense, create and tune false positives, and investigate superflows
- Learn how to find custom rules in the QRadar SIEM console, assign actions and responses to the rule, and how to configure rules
- Learn how to use charts and apply advanced filters to examine specific activities in your environment
- 7. – 8. 9. 2017
- Avnet Academy Wien