Veeam CE - Advanced: Design & Optimization
Die Tech Data Academy bietet in Innsbruck den zweitägigen Kurs "Veeam Certified Engineer - Advanced: Design & Optimization (VMCE-A)(1.0)" an.
Certified Engineer ? Advanced (VMCE-A): Design & Optimization V1 is
a two-day technical course for both professional services consultants and
system administrators. The course covers Veeam Availability Suite? design
and optimization and is based on best practices from Veeam solutions
architects. This class is designed for those who have already taken the
three-day VMCE Standard course and want to acquire the Veeam Certified
Architect (VMCA) designation.
- System engineers/Administrators
- Backup /Virtualization administrators
- Solution architects/Consultants
Generally speaking, any IT specialist interested in becoming
an industry-recognized architect for Veeam Availability Suite may
participate in the course.
- A solid virtualization, backup and recovery knowledge base
- Already attended a VMCE Standard three-day course
- If attending a five-day, bundle course (VMCE Standard, then VMCE-A: Design & Optimization V1 in one week), prerequisites can be met
This certification is an excellent investment for IT professionals looking to increase productivity, reduce operating costs, increase potential for personal career advancement and gain recognition from employers and customers. By completing the VMCE-A: Design & Optimization V1 course, together with the VMCE Standard certification, you will be able to:
- Maximize your expertise on consulting/professional services for the Veeam Availability Suite solution
- Aim for the VMCA title and comply with some of the certifications requirements for Platinum ProPartners and Veeam Accredited Service Partners (VASPs)
- Gain professional advantage with the highest level of Veeam technical certification
- Aim for career advancement