Veeam CE & CE-A
Die Tech Data Academy bietet in Wien den fünftägigen Kurs "Bundle: Veeam Certified Engineer 9.5 + Advanced: Design & Optimization 1.0 (VMCE95-A)" an.
The Veeam Certified Engineer (VMCE) course is a 3 day
technical deep-dive focused on teaching engineers to architect, implement and
optimize the Veeam software solution. This class is designed for the
professional services consultant and system administrator alike creating a
Veeam expert who is able to maximize the benefit to a business. The VMCE course
combines expert instruction with intensive hands-on exercises to provide the
maximum knowledge transfer to each participant.
The Veeam® Certified Engineer ? Advanced (VMCE-A): Design & Optimization V1 is a two-day technical course for both professional services consultants and system administrators. The course covers Veeam Availability Suite? design and optimization and is based on best practices from Veeam solutions architects. This class is designed for those who have already taken the three-day VMCE Standard course and want to acquire the Veeam Certified Architect (VMCA) designation.
- System Engineer / Administrator
- Backup / Virtualization Administrators
- Pre-Sales / Post-Sales / Solution Architects / Consultants
Generally speaking any IT specialist eager to become an
industry recognized expert on Veeam software solutions.
- Have a solid virtualization, backup and recovery knowledge base
- Recommendation to have followed the online free technical course path on Veeam University (for end users) or Veeam ProPartner (for Veeam resellers)
This certification is an excellent investment for an IT professional looking to
increase productivity, reduce operating costs, increase potential for personal
career advancement and gain recognition from the employer and customers.
By completing the Veeam Certified Engineer (VMCE) course you should be able to:
- Get more functionality out of Veeam solutions
- Identify and resolve issues more efficiently
- Gain a distinction from your peers
By completing the VMCE-A: Design & Optimization V1 course, together with the VMCE Standard certification, you will be able to:
- Maximize your expertise on consulting/professional services for the Veeam Availability Suite solution
- Aim for the VMCA title and comply with some of the certifications requirements for Platinum ProPartners and Veeam Accredited Service Partners (VASPs)
- Gain professional advantage with the highest level of Veeam technical certification
- Aim for career advancement
- 20. – 24. 11. 2017