AirWatch: On-Premise Solutions
Die Tech Data Academy bietet in Wien den eintägigen Kurs " AirWatch: Install and Deploy On-Premise Solutions (EDU-AW-ONPREM)" an.
This course provides the skills needed to install,
configure, and upgrade an on premise AirWatch® server. You will have access to
hands-on labs, learn upgrade options and strategies, and troubleshoot common
installation and upgrade issues. Advanced installation techniques are
discussed, including the use of high availability and redundancy.
AirWatch Administrators, Sales Engineers, Solutions Architects, Solutions Engineers, Consultants, Support/Helpdesk Technicians, Information Technology Staff, Implementation Specialists
The AirWatch Enterprise Mobility: Configure and Deploy Integrated Solutions course or AirWatch Technical Post-Sales Cloud Professional accreditation is required
After completing this course, you should be able to meet the following objectives:
- Identify important installation and upgrade prerequisites
- Learn to install, configure, and upgrade an on premise AirWatch server
- Discuss the benefits of using advanced installation techniques, including the use of high availability and enabling redundancy through multiserver configurations
- Review and recommend appropriate upgrade options and strategies
- Troubleshoot common installation and upgrade issues
- 1.12. 2017